Barcelona City Council has set up Energy Advice Points, specialist offices where the public is offered the information and assistance required for:
- Exercising your energy rights.
- Receiving advice on electricity, water and gas bills.
- Carrying out procedures and making arrangements with supplier companies.
- Making arrangements to avoid a supply cut or to re-establish a supply, where there has been a cut.
- Reducing energy expenditure.
- Giving you support during the application process for receiving financial assistance for your building’s energy rehabilitation works.
Where to find out about your energy rights
You can contact the PAE by calling 93 000 80 54, Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm.